Tuesday, October 30, 2012

PLATEAUS RELEASE SELF TITLED DEBUT LP

Plateaus are releasing their new 12 song debut album today on Art Fag. It's available on CD and digital worldwide with the LP release a little later in the month. Join our mailing list for first chance to get the limited white version. Shops please order via Revolver USA. For mailorder you can buy the CD on our shop page. Come celebrate the record release in San Diego on November 17 at Soda Bar. Tickets are $5 and first come first serve at the door. Special guests Joy will be performing along with DJ Mario Orduno.

2 comments:

  1. This is post is very nice, knowledgeable and informative. Email Marketing Integration and automation tactics that lift conversions and boost ROI. You can also get information from this links………..
    mailing list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered this a month ago I received no confirmation of the order aside from the payment being taken off my card I attempted to contact you guys via email to see if there was tracking info but I've heard nothing I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

    ReplyDelete